Case study: School Jotter
School Jotter – EdTech Conference
School Jotter – a brand of WebAnywhere – needed a virtual events platform to host monthly conferences and ongoing customer webinars, discussing relevant topics and technology solutions to an audience of existing customers and prospective new clients.
Event Anywhere helped to provide the technology to ensure the smooth running and success of their conference and customer webinars.
- Needed a virtual event platform to run their “Ed Tech Conference” event – as well as ongoing, weekly webinars to existing and prospective customers
- Event Anywhere hosted one-to-many live stage sessions, Q&A sessions, breakout sessions and several side-meetings in video rooms for up to 20+ participants at a time.
- Event Anywhere provided a virtual networking hall, hosting a successful post-event attendee networking session.
- Event Anywhere provided a post-event community site, making it easy to keep attendees and participants engaged and communicating between scheduled events.
- Events continue to be a success, with the main “Ed Tech Conference” community site consistently growing it’s active user base, becoming a vital component of the brands sales and marketing strategy.