Case study: Future of Sales
Future of Sales
Successfully pivoting to virtual events during the pandemic.
Future of Sales is a new virtual event series designed for Chief Revenue Officers, Vice Presidents of Sales, and Directors of Sales to keep updated on the latest digital transformations impacting the sales industry.
- Change the methods and overall sales approach for sales managers and leaders
- Needed a virtual event series that would help them keep updated on the latest sales trends
Future of Sales – a virtual sales networking event series was hosted on 17-September, 2021
The virtual event series was a resounding success with five-panel discussions:
- Darryl Praill, CRO, Vanillasoft spoke about five formulas that always work for sales representatives
- Paul Daniels, CRO, Intelligent Contact spoke about peripheral thinking and the future of sales
- Bart Liechty, CRO, Kadince talked about breaking the sales stereotypes
- Alex Bruce spoke about how process, culture, and onboarding impacted the sales journey
- The podcasting for B2B sales influencing was discussed in length by Natalia Hunk, the CRO
There was also a bonus session on sales professional networking.
Event Anywhere is an all-in-one virtual events platform that makes online events more personal.
It has all the features and functionality needed to make your future events a success, offering an end-to-end solution that makes organizing and running virtual events a breeze.
Planning a virtual event right now? Speak with our virtual event consultants who are on-hand to help get you started with Event Anywhere.