Case study: Silicon Mill
Silicon Mill is a bi-monthly, regional tech startup networking event for entrepreneurs, founders, and investors, for Yorkshire and the North East.
Event Anywhere provided the technology needed to host meetings, breakout sessions, and virtual one-to-one networking with intuitive participant matchmaking.
- Needed a virtual event platform to run breakout sessions and networking with participant matchmaking, for a bi-monthly regional tech startup networking event.
- Event Anywhere hosted 3x simultaneous meeting sessions for up to 20 participants per room
- Event Anywhere provided a 100+ seat virtual networking hall, hosting a successful post-event attendee networking session.
- Event Anywhere provided a one-to-one virtual networking solution with matchmaking, pairing participants based on sector, industry, and specialism.
- Event continues to be a success, and has become one of the region’s go-to, regular events for local tech startups.
Event Anywhere is an all-in-one virtual events platform that makes online events more personal.
It has all the features and functionality needed to make your future events a success, offering an end-to-end solution that makes organizing and running virtual events a breeze.
Planning a virtual event right now? Speak with our virtual event consultants who are on-hand to help get you started with Event Anywhere.
Industry: Business networking Location: West Yorkshire, UK