Case study: UCS Hampstead
UCS is an independent school based in London, who needed a virtual events platform to host a parents evening and open day only, as an alternative to an in-person event, due to the ongoing pandemic.
Event Anywhere’s platform was chosen to facilitate the event, providing one-to-many presentation functionality with video streaming, as well as a 3-person panel discussion, followed by a Q&A session.
- Needed a virtual event platform to run a virtual parents evening and open day – an event which would have previously been in-person, prior to the pandemic.
- Event Anywhere hosted a one-to-many video presentation on the platform’s live stage.
- Event Anywhere hosted a 3-person panel discussion and Q&A session.
- Event was a success, with live stage presentation, 3-person panel discussion, and Q&A session, supporting 80+ attendees simultaneously.
- Edward Roberts, Assistant Head and Director of Partnerships and Public Relations for UCS said: “There were absolutely no technical glitches and the four presenters were delighted with how easy the platform was to use. I think we have hit a winning formula and are planning on using the platform for online open evenings in the autumn.”