A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website and/or application (‘Services’).
- Recognise you whenever you visit the Services (this speeds up your access to the Services as you do not have to log in each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand
your requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based
advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our Services, for example Google Analytics. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Services. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Description of cookies
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our Services.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.