7 Ways to Make the Most Out of Your Virtual Event Platform
Event Anywhere Team
Virtual events are on the rise, and for good reason. They allow busy professionals to participate from anywhere in the world at any time with few logistical issues getting in the way of their success. But how can you maximize your investment in virtual event platforms to ensure that your company reaps maximum benefits? Here are seven ways to make the most out of your virtual event platform.
1) Invite others
1. Utilize the platform’s tools to create a professional and inviting event page.
2. Be sure to populate your event page with all relevant information, such as the date, time, location, and agenda.
3. Use the platform’s invitation system to reach out to potential attendees, and promote your event through social media and other channels.
4. Take advantage of the platform’s features to engage with your attendees before, during, and after the event.
5. Collect data on your attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and more in one convenient place.
6. Use the platform’s reporting tools to evaluate your event’s success and gain insights for future events.
2) Ensure your content and audience are aligned
1. Before you create your event page, take some time to determine your target audience. Who do you want to reach with your event? What kind of content will they be interested in? When you have a clear understanding of your audience, it will be easier to create content that appeals to them.
2. Keep your content relevant and interesting. Remember, you’re trying to engage your audience and keep their attention. If your content is boring or irrelevant, they’re not going to stick around for long.
3. Make use of all the features your virtual event platform has to offer. This can help you engage your audience in different ways and keep them coming back for more.
4. Use images and videos to break up your text and add visual interest.
3) Collaborate with other organizers
When you’re first starting out, it can be helpful to collaborate with other organizers who are more experienced. This way, you can learn from their mistakes and figure out what works best for your virtual event platform.
Collaborating online with other speakers can be a great way to share your audience and grow. By collaborating, you can help each other out in a number of ways:
– You can help each other promote your events more effectively.
– You can help each other reach new audiences.
– You can provide feedback and suggestions to one another that will help you improve your presentations.
– You can build relationships with other speakers that will eventually lead to business opportunities.
4) Promote your event
When you’re promoting your event, email marketing is key. You want to make sure people are aware of your event and have it added to their calendars. You can also promote your event through social media, word of mouth, and by reaching out to potential attendees directly. By taking a few extra steps to promote your event, you can ensure that more people will attend and that your event is a success.
5) Engage with other attendees
If you’re looking to engage with attendees, there are a few things you can do. Live polls are a great way to get feedback or gauge interest in a topic. You can also use the live chat on the stage to answer questions or address concerns in real-time. Additionally, you can encourage attendees to interact with each other by using the private messaging feature or setting up breakout rooms. Here are a few other ideas
6) Maximize every minute
1. Start by thinking about the length of your sessions. How long do you want each one to be? Keep in mind that people will have to juggle different time zones if your event is open to a global audience.
2. Once you have an idea of the length of each session, start creating your event schedule. Remember to include breaks for attendees to grab a coffee or take a quick stretch break.
3. Next, think about the format of each session. Will it be a panel discussion?
7) After the event – follow up!
Now that your virtual event is over, it’s time to follow up! You can go beyond your virtual event by turning into a community. Keep the conversation going by posting on social media, sending out a newsletter, or even hosting a live Q&A. You can also use your virtual event platform to create a community hub where attendees can interact with each other and stay up-to-date on events.
Virtual event platforms are a great way to organize and manage events. They offer lower costs than traditional event planning methods, easy access to registration tools, marketing materials, and more. Plus, events are recorded and edited in real-time, so you can always be sure everything is running smoothly. Whether you’re a busy person who wants to join events immediately or want to wait in line for a longer period of time, virtual event platforms are the perfect solution. So what are you waiting for? Check out one of the best virtual event platforms today!